Nov 9, 2007

Coming up!

I am currently working on an extensive in-depth chain of blogs that will be very interesting to most of you. They will deal with many things including but not limited to: my experiences at ihop and with the charasmatic church; false doctrines; false teachers; bible studies; things to be aware of as a christian; how to be wise among a fallen church and among a church teaching and practicing false-doctrines; etc.

You really wont want to miss these and I would love nothing more that to have discussions opened up through these blogs. These will take careful thought, prayer, and research, so please be patient while waiting for new posts.

Also PLEASE let me know if there are any specific topics you would like me to write on. That would be great.

Thanks and God bless!
Stephanie

No comments: